DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PROUVÉ IRELAND Data Protection Policy.
PROUVÉ IRELAND is fully owned and directed by Emerald Group International (GOEGI), Carrowmanagh Park, Oughterard, Go. Galway.
Data Protection is about your fundamental right to privacy and your right to access and correct data about yourself.
The information below outlines the PROUVÉ IRELAND policy to help ensure that we comply, if required, either now or in the future, with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 that govern the collection,processing, retention, use and disclosure of information relating to individuals.
Data Protection Principles
PROUVÉ IRELAND shall perform its responsibilities under the Data Protection Acts in accordance with eight Data Protection principles. They are:
1. Obtain and process information fairly
2. Keep it only for specified, explicit and lawful purposes
3. Use and disclose data only in ways compatible with these purposes.
4. Keep data safe and secure
5. Keep data accurate, complete and up-to-date
6. Ensure that data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
7. Retain data for no longer than necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is acquired.
8. Give a copy of his/ her personal data to the relevant individual, on request
PROUVÉ IRELAND requires all employees to comply with the Data Protection Policy. Failure to do so, e.g. unauthorised, inappropriate or excessive disclosure of or obtaining information about individuals, will be regarded as a breach of this policy and will be dealt with in accordance with PROUVÉ IRELAND Disciplinary Policy. If an employee is in a position to deal with personal information about other employees, he or she will be given separate guidance on his or her obligations, and must ask if he or she is unsure.
We collect and use information to provide the following services:
- Website and services in connection with the services of PROUVÉ IRELAND.
- To enhance or improve your experience on our website.
- To provide you with online services. Each service has different information requirements.Therefore the information we need, and what it is needed for, can differ. For full details please refer to the terms and conditions for each service.
- To establish and maintain websites and Social Media in connection with the services of PROUVÉ IRELAND.